RPM for v0.9 of EciAdsl driver has been replaced by new version, old one was broken due to dependency to "perl-base" (package that does not exist).31 comments
EciAdsl driver is compatible with 2.6 kernels since version 0.9.
All 2.6 kernels between 2.6.0 and 2.6.6 have to be patched (look at link below).
Update on 2004-06-23: 2.6.7 and 18.104.22.168 kernels are not stable with EciAdsl.
Kernel 2.6.9-rc1 seems stable.
Feel free to report us any stability problem with 2.6 kernels.
• Patch for 2.6 kernels (≥ 2.6.0 and ≤ 2.6.6)36 comments
New .bin file has been added (synch49.bin).
It was created in Switzerland (Bern), with Sunrise provider (modulation Multimode).
WeeChat 0.0.6 is available!
News since last version are:
- improved channel highlight (priority to message vs join/part)
- fixed bug when opened private win and remote user changes his nick
- /query command added (starts private conversation)
- IRC messages 476, 477 added
- /mode command is now ok and channel flags are displayed in status bar
- fixed display bug (text was blinking when scrolling)
- CTCP Version reply is now in English only and doesn't show host (security reason)
• WeeChat download page
• v0.0.6 ChangeLog
FlashTux.org website has been redesigned:
- conform to XHTML / CSS 2 W3C recommandations
- nice colors
- pages uniformity
- comments system for news
- language selection is on left menu, and is saved by a cookie.
- website theme selection
- global website prefs
- news search function.
Page with projects hosted by FlashTux.org has been added.
• Projects hosted by FlashTux.org1 comment
New .bin file has been added (synch48.bin).
It was created in France (Gouzangrez), with Tele2 provider (modulation T1.413).
FlashTux.org forums are now available for support and development about WeeChat, WeeWM and Gmemo.0 comments
Installation doc for EciAdsl driver with Mandrake 10 and 2.6.x kernel has been written by karimj.
• EciAdsl with Mdk 10 installation doc2 comments
New .bin file has been added (synch47.bin).
It was created in France (Palaiseau), with Club Internet provider (modulation T1.413).
Version 0.9 is available.
This version now supports 2.4 and 2.6 kernels.
Important: for 2.6 kernels, you need to patch the kernel to fix an USB bug.
• EciAdsl download page
• Patch for 2.6 kernels