- Under Linux: unpack file ("gunzip ftris.gz") and run game: "./ftris"
- Under Dos/Windows: unpack file and run game "ftris.exe"
Unpack both archives (ftris-src-x.yy.tar.gz and ftris-data-x.yy.tar.gz) in the SAME directory.
To compile FlashTris, follow instructions in "Readme" file.
If you have any problem, send me a mail.
Source code info
Source code is free, under GPL license.
What you can do with it:
- improve it and give it, according to GPL license
- fix known bugs
- modify FlashTris for other operating systems (Mac, BeOS, etc.)
- send me your comments, questions, suggestions, etc.
- send me modifications you made to my sources
What you can't do with it:
- sell this game or include it (completely or partially) in a commercial product without giving full source code
What I am doing now:
- cleaning up source code
- modifying FlashTris for Mac (Linux/PowerPC), e.g. removing assembly functions
- writing C module player (today it is 90% assembly code)
- about.c: about screen,
- bonus.c: bonus levels,
- config.c: configuration,
- effet.c: some graphical effects,
- ftris.c: main program,
- game.c: the game,
- key.c: keyboard management,
- menu.c: main menu,
- menu_gfx.c: menu display,
- menu_tst.c: tests between menu options,
- net.c: network,
- netftris.c: network (specific to FlashTris),
- playfli.c: FLI player,
- video.c: graphical display using mode 320x200x256, compatible Linux/Dos/Windows,
- mod.c: Amiga modules player.