Gmemo version 0.1.1 is available.
New in this version:
- CVS created on Savannah page,
- "gmemo-support" mailing list created,
- Debian package available.
First version of gmemo is available, for Linux and Windows!
Beware, this is alpha version, this mean all is not yet finished!
Today gmemo can do this:
- display date, time, feasts (today and tomorrow)
- memos management with repeat, message, sound and customizable command for alerts.
This version works fine with Gtk+ (display not yet developed for Window maker and under Gnome the time is not displayed).0 comments
Screenshots have been updated.
gmemo now runs under Gnome 2, GTK+ 2 and Window Maker (or Fluxbox, etc.)
And let's go for Gmemo!
Gmemo is an applet for remember your memos with cusomizable alarms.
It displays date, hour, today's and tomorrow"s feat.