Driver version 0.11 is available.
Among the news:
- EciAdsl Nortek driver merged within standard eciadsl release,
- synch process automatic retry on fail,
- new pppoeci process protocol handling (eoc's handling),
- pppoeci soft disconnection,
- new program eciadsl-ctrlui (base user interface) at this moment it handles only disconnection process,
- added eciadsl-testconnection script,
- many bug fixed.
Please note: this version still requires patch for any kernel between 2.6.0 and 2.6.6.
i've slackware 10.1 and eciadsl 0.11 with 2.4.26 kernel..but sometimes ppp vendor crash and ppp0 interface go down..i don't know why..while whit old version it works fine..can it is a bug?
I installed eciadsl 0.11 but that no working correctly,
at begin i can use internet (about 15/30 minutes) the prob is when i must download big files:
ppp0 interface "disappar"(route show only lo) also if pppd and eciadsl-pppoeci apparently seems up.
My connection is down
However when i start connection, at the step 5 of eciadsl-start script, i can read "SIOCADDRT: File exists" maybe problem is that