RPM version of EciAdsl 0.6 is out!
Any takers? :)
Expected 0.6 is now out!
Main news added since version 0.5:
- 28 supported modems,
- many ppp encapsulations,
- configuration/compilation/installation mode updated (see INSTALL file),
- new config tool eciconftxt.sh (for console/terminal),
- doc updated (README, INSTALL, TROUBLESHOOTING) and available in French and English,
- a lot of bug fixes,
- online FAQ (TROUBLESHOOTING file),
- etc. (see Changelog file for further detail)
.rpm and .deb packages will be available ASAP.
EciAdsl developers wish you a nice surf!
Major documentation update, now the docs are installed (default in /usr/local/doc/eciadsl).
Eci-load2 fixes issue getting the synch under Gnome.
Minor changes, doc update.
Release Candidate 3 is out.
Some bugfixes and documentation updates.
As planned, Release Candidate 2 is out.
Driver's FAQ page has been rewritten: this is now an index of TROUBLESHOOTING(.fr) file (latest version), built dynamically.
First Release Candidate!
Bugfixes, better configuration (now config scripts keep the current config if found), doc updates.
Bugfixes prerelease! 0.6-pre6 was unusable :-(
Version 0.6-pre6 is available (usermode CVS version).
- official support for extra PPP encaps (PPPoE, IPoATM, etc.),
- driver config rewritten (now uses /etc/eciadsl/eciadsl.conf),
- many bug/stability fixes,
- documentation updates.
Ready for CVS?… Go!